Interviewing: Principles and Practices, the most widely used text for the interviewing course, continues to reflect the growing sophistication with which interviewing is being approached, incorporating the ever-expanding body of research in all types of interview settings, recent communication theory, and the importance of equal opportunity laws on interviewing practices. It provides the most thorough treatment of the basics of interviewing, including the complex interpersonal communication process, types and uses of questions, and the structuring of interviews from opening to closing. The Connect course for this offering includes SmartBook, an adaptive reading and study experience which guides students to master, recall, and apply key concepts while providing automatically-graded assessments.
• Connect®―The Connect Suite effectively engages students in the course so they are better prepared for class, more active in discussion, and achieve better results. Its innovative and adaptive technology addresses a wide variety of student and instructor needs with a rich database of assignable and assessable activities, each attached to learning objectives. Connect, part of the Connect suite, is a web-based assignment and assessment platform that features a number of powerful tools that make managing assignments easier for instructors and learning and studying more engaging and efficient for students.
•Connect InsightTM―As part of the Connect Suite, InsightTM puts real-time analytics in your hands so you can take action early and keep struggling students from falling behind. Designed for your tablet or desktop computer, Insight is a series of visual displays providing at-a-glance information regarding how your section, students, and assignments are doing.
• SmartBook―As part of the Connect Suite, SmartBook is the first and only adaptive reading and learning experience that changes the way students read. It creates a personalized, interactive reading environment like no other by highlighting important concepts, while helping students identify their strengths and weaknesses. This ensures that he or she is focused on the content needed to close specific knowledge gaps, while it simultaneously promotes long term learning.
• LearnSmart―As part of the Connect Suite, LearnSmart is an adaptive learning program designed to help students learn faster, study smarter, and retain more knowledge for greater success. Millions of students have answered billions of questions in LearnSmart, making it the most widely used tool that’s proven to strengthen memory recall, retain student attendance, and boost grades.
- Livre de Reliure: Paperback
- Catégories: Book
- Editeur: McGraw-Hill Education
- Édition: 15
- Date de publication: 2017-01-27
- ISBN: 1259870537
- Broché: 352 pages
Télécharger le Livre Interviewing: Principles and Practices en Format PDF,Interviewing: Principles and Practices Télécharger Gratuitement le Livre en Format PDF,Interviewing: Principles and Practices PDF Télécharger Ebook gratuit Livre France (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE),Interviewing: Principles and Practices Télécharger PDF e EPUB - EpuBook,Interviewing: Principles and Practices Download eBook PDF e Epub, Livre eBook France,Interviewing: Principles and Practices Télécharger PDF,Télécharger Interviewing: Principles and Practices Ebook Livre Gratuit - décharger - pdf, epub, Kindle mobi,Lire En Ligne Interviewing: Principles and Practices Livre par [AUTHOR],Télécharger Interviewing: Principles and Practices PDF Fichier,Gratuit Pour Lire Interviewing: Principles and Practices Ebook En Ligne,Interviewing: Principles and Practices Lire ePub En Ligne et Téléchargement,Interviewing: Principles and Practices Télécharger pdf,Interviewing: Principles and Practices Telecharger PDF e EPUB,Interviewing: Principles and Practices Télécharger PDF gratuit Livre (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)