"Entrepreneurship in the Social Sector provides an excellent overview of the many tools available to the entrepreneur to advance his or her mission, and it discusses many of the problems that organizations and their managers encounter at different points of a growth process."
―NONPROFIT AND VOLUNTARY SECTOR QUARTERLY
Written for students and practitioners, this unique text, with Harvard cases, provides detailed analysis and frameworks for achieving maximum impact through social entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurship in the Social Sector enables readers to attain an in depth understanding of the distinctive characteristics of the social enterprise context and organizations. The authors offer tools to develop the knowledge to pursue social entrepreneurship more strategically and achieve mission impact more efficiently, effectively, and sustainably.
- Spans a range of social enterprise activity:Examples are included across multiple and varied contexts from the nonprofit, business, and government sectors.
- Offers Harvard Business School case studies: Through these cases, the critical components of social entrepreneurship are addressed including start-up, funding, growth, alliances and collaboration, and performance measurement.
- Presents cutting edge social enterprise research: Detailed analysis and frameworks introduce the key themes and ideas that are illustrated through the cases at the end of each chapter.
- Provides US and international coverage: Since social entrepreneurship is a growing field in the US and abroad, a number of case studies set in international settings are included.
The text is designed as a core or supplementary text for advanced undergraduate and graduate courses such as Social Entrepreneurship or Non-Profit Entrepreneurship in the departments of business, management, marketing, and public policy.
"The emerging field of social entrepreneurship has been crying out for a definitive textbook. With clarity, insight, and a strong practical orientation, the authors of Entrepreneurship in the Social Sector have set the gold standard for many years to come."
―Professor J. Gregory Dees, Duke University
"This is so much more than a casebook! Entrepreneurship in the Social Sector offers a grounded and insightful conceptualization of the key challenges and fundamental processes of social entrepreneurship. It also presents practical frameworks for analyzing both, across a wide range of organizations. This book should be on the shelf of every aspiring and successful social entrepreneur." ―James A. Phills, Jr., Stanford University
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Livre de Reliure: Hardcover
- Marque: Brand: SAGE Publications, Inc
- Catégories: Book
- Editeur: SAGE Publications, Inc
- Édition: 1
- Date de publication: 2007-05-24
- ISBN: 9781412951371
- Broché: 424 pages
Télécharger le Livre Entrepreneurship in the Social Sector en Format PDF,Entrepreneurship in the Social Sector Télécharger Gratuitement le Livre en Format PDF,Entrepreneurship in the Social Sector PDF Télécharger Ebook gratuit Livre France (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE),Entrepreneurship in the Social Sector Télécharger PDF e EPUB - EpuBook,Entrepreneurship in the Social Sector Download eBook PDF e Epub, Livre eBook France,Entrepreneurship in the Social Sector Télécharger PDF,Télécharger Entrepreneurship in the Social Sector Ebook Livre Gratuit - décharger - pdf, epub, Kindle mobi,Lire En Ligne Entrepreneurship in the Social Sector Livre par [AUTHOR],Télécharger Entrepreneurship in the Social Sector PDF Fichier,Gratuit Pour Lire Entrepreneurship in the Social Sector Ebook En Ligne,Entrepreneurship in the Social Sector Lire ePub En Ligne et Téléchargement,Entrepreneurship in the Social Sector Télécharger pdf,Entrepreneurship in the Social Sector Telecharger PDF e EPUB,Entrepreneurship in the Social Sector Télécharger PDF gratuit Livre (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)